High Alloy Powder
High nickel and cobalt alloy powder Excellent in heat, corrosion and abrasion resistance Applicable to sintering, MIM, HIP materials, thermal spraying and welding alloy
- Nickel based alloy : Heat and corrosion resistant
- Cobaltbased alloy : Wear resistant
- Powder shape and size are adjustable in accordance with customer's maufacturing processes and applications.
- For development of wear resistance, High alloy powders are mixed with Fe-based alloy powder functioning as hard particels in the sintered metal matrix.
- In response to property requirements, optimal alloy design is selectable.
- Valve seats
- Chemical engineering equipment
- Jig for heating furnace
- Turbine blades
- Mesh belts
- Turbo charger parts
- Plant equipment
Main powder products
|DAPSKMC400||-||-||8.0||28.0||Bal.||-||Si 2.5||Heat and wear resistance|
|DAPNMC700||-||Bal.||15.0||32.0||-||-||Si 3.0||Heat and wear resistance|
|DAPRC276||-||Bal.||15.5||16.0||-||5.0||W 4.0||Corrosion resistance against oxidaizing or reducing almosphere|
|DAPR625||-||Bal.||21.0||9.0||-||-||Nb,Ti,Al||Strength and corrosion resistance|
|DAPN80A||0.10||Bal.||20.0||-||-||-||Al,Ti||Good creep and fatigue strength at elevated temperature|
|DAPU520||0.05||Bal.||19.0||6.0||12.0||-||W,Al,Ti,B||Strength and heat resistance in high temperature|
※Different type of chemical compositions is also available